2016年5月17日 星期二

Second Try + Final skin

Second Try + Final Skin

To get a correct shape of the flat bottom of spoon, I use paper to figure out the size of the bottom. 
After tracing, cut the shape out
In order to figure out where I need to adjust, I put the paper in the metal.
Trace over the paper to mark out the correct size of the bottom
Then using wood edge to make the bending edge clear and fit with the mark 


After I got the bottom part done, I move on with the spoon handle part. By using steel tool the get a bending along the handle.

At the meantime, I have to make sure that the the edge of the handle did not change the shape when I was bending along the handle.  

This image shows that I almost got all the shape done with the spoon. 


The final skin is shown as photo, I do too much cutting at the front part and should have more bending at the handle which should fit in more. This object really brings me a lot of challenge at the time but also provide me an opportunity to learn more making skill.  

沒有留言:

張貼留言