2016年4月26日 星期二

Final attempt

Final attempt

figure 1
 In the second attempt, I got a lot of improvement by using different type of hammer and tool. This time I focus on the curve on the body, to achieve this, I do several mark on the metal to point out different part of concave (figure 1)
figure 2










By using different metal tool and hammer to achieve different purpose the tool show as figure 2 allow me to create a tiny pop up on the metal sheet 
figure 3
 The iron hammer is use for shrinking and bending. The wood hammer is use for stretching. In the process, I always have these two hammer (figure 3) with me, it allows me to do any shaping action. 







The tool show as figure 4, it provide me a curve shape to follow with. it is the tool that I use to fit my metal sheet into the model's base curve (figure 5).
figure 4 
figure 5

沒有留言:

張貼留言